No Rest for the Wicked

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04/4/2018 12:18 am  #1

The Rexus Dynasty

Once a military might from the crusade, the Rexus Dynasty simply seeks new adventures, new borders to cross, new Xenos to meet, and to spread the Emperor's Light wherever they go.

Executive Officer Florentius Sweetwater, Shipmaster of the Valhalla's Regards

"Can I get you anything? Drink of water? Ham Sandwich?"
"I am not a Hero! Heroes die for stupid reasons."

04/4/2018 12:21 am  #2

Re: The Rexus Dynasty

Florentius Sweetwater

He is not a brave man. Nor has he wisdom, nor ambition.
But he has patience, and practice, and perspective.
and for all that he has seen, for all that he has done, he simply wishes to help others further their lofty goals.

Executive Officer Florentius Sweetwater, Shipmaster of the Valhalla's Regards

"Can I get you anything? Drink of water? Ham Sandwich?"
"I am not a Hero! Heroes die for stupid reasons."

05/6/2018 6:36 pm  #3

Garm da Gul/ Garm the Ghoul

Garm is not particularly large for an Ork, and much, much paler than most, with mid-green scales up the outside of his arms and neck. His head is covered by a large helm that may or may not ever come off, and his armour is decorated with Orkish glyphs, along with the insignia of the Rexus Dynasty on one shoulder, crudely rendered in electrical tape.

Morgan Thorsson, Blessed of the Omnissiah.

11/11/2018 5:00 pm  #4

Spider=14pxSpider is an elder Shaman of the Arborians, a tribe of voidfaring nomads found mostly in the Ruhort Sector. This seems to involve practising a kind of totemic religion that she insists is a sanctioned variant of the Imperial Faith. And also fighting and drinking some kinda home-brewed alcohol out of metal tins.

=14pxShe's physically small but not slight, and can be recognised by the red bandana, the feathers in her hair, and frequently (when in battle or at some 'official' type occasions) some kind of face paint. Her armour and outfits look handmade and pieced-together from wide-ranging travels; furs from species that even she will cheerfully admit she doesn't know the name of, Imperial Guard dogtags, an archaotech Force Sword named Priscilla, bits of shell she claims are from 'the psychic clams of Sidion VIII', and so on. Several items are decorated with a distinctive type of dot-based painting. If her upper chest or left forearm are on show, each of these locations has an Imperial sanctioning brand.

Board footera