No Rest for the Wicked

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/11/2018 4:45 pm  #1

Remembering the Fallen - after On the Subject of Kneecaps

A day or so after the services for Ana and Remus, an invitation is sent out to all crews that they are welcome to attend a wake for the fallen. Food and booze will be provided, though any additional offerings are very welcome. The idea of the event is to tell stories of those who have been lost, whether recently or further back, to celebrate their lives and their accomplishments.

Lord Captain Sireena Jocasta of the blood of House Cerastes

11/11/2018 6:16 pm  #2

Re: Remembering the Fallen - after On the Subject of Kneecaps

Max will walk in followed by a much put upon servant pushing a large trolly filled with varrious narcotics and alchohol. 

"I may not have known them as well as I would have liked but I do know how to celebrate someones life." He will look around for someone vaguely in charge. "Where would you like these."

Lord Captain Maximillion Alexander

11/11/2018 7:22 pm  #3

Sireena is around, organising everything and making sure that the background music is upbeat and that food and drink is all laid out.

She smiles warmly at Max and gestures to a serving table loaded with various bottles of booze and another laden with food, "Somewhere over there is fine, find a space wherever you can."

19/11/2018 1:54 pm  #4

Morgan arrives somewhat late, his robe clean but faintly smelling of bleach.

"Apologies! I, ah, had to visit the chapel on the way, took a bit longer than anticipated"

He places a couple of bottles of sweet floral-scented alcohol on a table.

Morgan Thorsson, Blessed of the Omnissiah.

19/11/2018 8:30 pm  #5

She smiles warmly at Morgan, "No problem, few people ever arrive on time to such things. Grab a drink and a seat, or whatever makes you most comfortable."

21/11/2018 5:06 pm  #6

Cassius limps in, leaning heavily on his cane. He looks like he hasn't slept in days. His uniform and robes however are pristine. In his hand is a bottle of Amasec. 

"Lord Captain Cerates, My condolences for your loss. Anastasia will truly be missed."

Lord Captain Cassius Gaius of the House Gaius

21/11/2018 5:14 pm  #7

She nods respectfully at Cassius, "This isn't just for Ana, but for any of us who have lost someone, but thank you. My condolences for the loss of Remus, I hope you will share some stories about his life."

26/11/2018 2:15 pm  #8

"I suppose we've all lost someone"

Morgan stares into space briefly, before settling into a chair.

"That said, I'd like to hear about both of them if you're willing to tell it. I hadn't really had chance to meet Ana or Remus properly"

Morgan Thorsson, Blessed of the Omnissiah.

Board footera